Friday, January 22, 2010

JRZ


MaryKate&Ashley

I miss you so much.
The day I found out you were gone will always feel recent. I can tell you every detail about that day from the moment I woke up at Jaz's house to the moment I slowly drifted to sleep. Everyone came over so we could be together. Even Juan, and you know how that friendship was. Of course we are much better friends now. I remember laying on the floor of my room without enough energy to get up. Someone would ask me how I was and the only emotion I could register was sadness. The constant calls and text messages from people I hadn't talked to in years. June 8th was my worst day. But I made it, and although God has strengthened my heart, He hasn't erased our memories.

I don't question His plan. He is so much bigger then I am, and I know that God is Good. He put you in my life for so many reasons.

I love you twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment