Monday, March 28, 2011

3/28/2010

Photo by: Kristin Bohacek  
I'm gonna take a break from Australia updates and share a clip from my prayer journal on this day last year,

Jesus. Today was the best day of my life. I told 200 people about my love for You! March 28, 2010 will forever be the day I made our love known. The joy You have put in my heart is incredible. I can't say it enough, I love You! I love You! I love You! You are my King & I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with You. I never want my love to end. I feel a glow on my face of true happiness. I honestly don't know of a time I was happier. I pray for guidance through my life & wisdom. I love You, Jesus. Thank You for the opportunity You gave me to physically show what You did for me. DYING & coming back to life. Lord I will choose every day to die to me & live for You. I love You. In Your Arms, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment