Saturday, April 16, 2011

21 Things I've Done That I'm Proud Of

1. Became a Christian
2. Got Baptized
3. Studied Abroad/took a huge leap of faith
4. Graduated High School
5. Climb mountains
6. Served God, wholeheartedly
7. Beat teen-pregnancy!
8. Managed to live 1 year on my own
9. Learn the 50 states in alphabetical order
10. Found incredible friends
11. Read the Bible, cover to cover
12. Remained Vegetarian for 4 years (and counting!)
13. Played on a Volleyball team ranked 4th in the state of Texas
14. Traveled outside the United States
15. Be a mentor
16. Planned out my future with the mindset that God is in ultimate control
17. Never broken a bone in my body
18. Kept a steady daily prayer journal for over a year
19. Watched every episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch...at least 4 times
20. Went to a World Series, Rangers, Baseball Game
21. Continued on in my faith even when life got hard

No comments:

Post a Comment